Friday, July 22, 2011

Plane cookie pops for workmates!!

I made some cookie pops for my workmates today. I decided on planes, seeing we work at an airport! I found that it was best to secure the popsicle sticks with a little extra dough, the unsecured ones, just came off. I used a basic gingerbread cookie recipe and a basic royal icing recipe. I also made a couple animals for a friends kid. Hope you like em!!

                                          Ready to go in the oven:
                                         Cooling:
                                          Unsecured sticks come away!:
                                          Icing drying:


                                          All packaged:
                                         Animal friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment